Bayside Medical Centre,
Bayside Shopping Centre, Sutton, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1
Open 7 Days a Week,
Open 365 Days a Year, Open on Weekends
Medical Exercise Clinic
Social Media Policy
Guidance On Social Media Use
We want to encourage an enjoyable and engaging experience when using our social media channels however it is also very important that our social media channels offer a safe and respectful environment for everyone.
To help with this, we’ve created some rules around interacting with us on social media.
- Ask for help with queries relating to our clinic
- Tell us when something’s wrong so that we can try to fix it
- Only post information you’re happy for everyone to see
- Share our posts with your friends or family
- Give us feedback
- Follow our social media accounts
But Please Don’t
- Post personal or confidential information, If you need to share this information with us, please do so in a private message or call the clinic.
- Be offensive, indecent or abusive
- Post anything that could be considered defamatory or embarrassing, or damaging to someone’s reputation
- Use our social media accounts in a way that might breach any laws and regulations including competition law
- Direct people to sites containing viruses or anything that might damage their computer
- Try to access the administrator features or functions of our social media accounts without permission
- Spam or troll our social media accounts
How We Manage Our Social Media Accounts
Our social media accounts may be managed by our employees and/or third parties appointed by us. We can’t moderate what others post before it is posted, but we may (if we’re able) remove posts which breach our House Rules. We may also block users who repeatedly break them.
If you find content on our social media accounts which you think is inappropriate or you’re concerned about, please contact us.
Remember to also follow the social media platform’s (for example Facebook’s or Twitter’s) own rules and terms. If you don’t, they may hide your post or take other action and we don’t have control over this.
Views And Opinions
The comments and messages posted by others on our social media accounts are the views and opinions of the person posting and are not our views.
Our social media accounts are hosted by independent providers (like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn) and we can’t control what they do. Having an account doesn’t mean that we endorse them.
Changes To Our Social Media Policy
We may change this social media policy at any time. Our social media accounts may sometimes be changed or temporarily unavailable, for example while we’re making improvements to them. We may also close our social media accounts without giving prior notice.
Bayside Medical Centre, Bayside Shopping Centre, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1, Open 7 Days a Week, [email protected]Tel: 01 525 3440