Bayside Medical Centre,
Bayside Shopping Centre, Sutton, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1
Open 7 Days a Week,
Open 365 Days a Year, Open on Weekends
Medical Exercise Clinic
At Physio Hub we believe all men should get specialist care for their pelvic health to provide a high quality of life and health. Male health concerns can arise at a young age, present in sports or intensive activity, or in older age. Many men ignore pain as there is reduced awareness and a stigma around certain injuries that lead to men ignoring them.
Men’s Health physio is not just for older men, it can include the following:
· Pain Passing Urine
· Abdominal Pain
· Rectum Pain
· Coccyx Pain
· Erectile Dysfunction
· Burning Sensation in the Penis
· Testicular Pain
· Post-surgical Problems
· Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
· Bowel and Bladder Problems
· Rehabilitation After Prostatectomy
· Radiotherapy Induced Pelvic Pain
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM PHYSIOHUB?
Your Physio Hub Experience will include:
· Full assessment of your problems.
· Pelvic floor and abdominal muscle rehabilitation to support recovery after surgery, treatment and or pain.
· Safe exercise plan and education specific to you.
· Communicate with a Personal Trainer or anyone that can support your return to activity or wellbeing.
Bayside Medical Centre, Bayside Shopping Centre, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1, Open 7 Days a Week, [email protected]Tel: 01 525 3440