Bayside Medical Centre,
Bayside Shopping Centre, Sutton, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1
Open 7 Days a Week,
Open 365 Days a Year, Open on Weekends
Medical Exercise Clinic
If you have lost physical function through illness, injury or disability, our skilled physiotherapists can help you restore, and maintain function through movement and exercise.
The most common problems we treat are:
- Lower back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Hip, knee and ankle conditions
- Breaks, Fractures and Sprains
- Neurological conditions e.g Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Surgery/Accident rehabilitation
- Plantar fasciitis/heel pain
- Sport Screenings and injury prevention
- Pregnancy-related disorders e.g pelvic girdle pain.
We use the following techniques:
- Manual therapy
- Exercise guidelines
- Dry Needling
- Advice on lifestyle
01 525 3440
Mon – Sun : 7.30am-10pm
Open 7 Days a week
Open 365 Days a Year
Open on Weekends
Bayside Medical Centre, Bayside Shopping Centre, Sutton, Dublin 13.
Eircode: D13 W2K1.
Bayside Medical Centre, Bayside Shopping Centre, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1, Open 7 Days a Week, [email protected]Tel: 01 525 3440