Bayside Medical Centre,
Bayside Shopping Centre, Sutton, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1
Open 7 Days a Week,
Open 365 Days a Year, Open on Weekends
Medical Exercise Clinic
Who Should Have Their Workstation Assessed?
if you deal with any of these issues, we advise you to contact us here at Physio Hub for a ergonomic assessment:
· Arm or Neck pain
· Back Pain
· Poor Posture at the Workplace
· Pins and Needles or Numbness in your hands
· Pain related to the workplace environment
An employer has a legal responsibility to ensure the workplace ergonomics are assessed. It is a valuable assessment to ensure maximum comfort and minimise risk of injury to staff as well as improving productivity. In cases where the individual has pain symptoms it is beneficial for our specialist to undergo an ergonomic assessment to ensure your workplace environment are not impacting recovery or causing symptoms of pain.
The Physio Hub Ergonomic Assessment will include the following:
· Onsite workplace adjustments, when and where possible to improve ergonomics.
· Full report detailing ergonomic assessment outcomes with onsite adjustment report and further adjustment and equipment recommendations. This report may be used by your employer to fulfil their legal responsibilities in relation to DSE Regulations.
· Completion of ergonomic assessment of workplace in relation to DSE Regulations and advice from the physiotherapist in regard to personal pain management.
If you have any further questions, we are happy to answer your call. Please contact us on (01) 525 3440
01 525 3440
Mon – Sun : 7.30am-10pm
Open 7 Days a week
Open 365 Days a Year
Open on Weekends
Bayside Medical Centre, Bayside Shopping Centre, Sutton, Dublin 13.
Eircode: D13 W2K1.
Bayside Medical Centre, Bayside Shopping Centre, Dublin 13, D13 W2K1, Open 7 Days a Week, [email protected]Tel: 01 525 3440